- Groups for you and your child/ren to enjoy together. Most groups are drop-in but some need to be booked as there might be limited spaces. These can include stay and play, music classes, movement/dance classes, messy sessions and many more!
- Courses for adults. This could include ESOL, family learning, behaviour, parenting, IT, infant massage, baby sign – a whole range of courses which can change over time.
- Housing support.
- Counselling for families or individuals.
- Family outreach services where we keep you up to date via home visits.
- Links with Jobcentre Plus for help with job search, CV writing or accessing benefits.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- One to one help and support. If you or your family requires support, please speak to a member of staff at Templenewsam and Colton Children’s Centre. If we are unable to help staff will put you in touch with someone who can.
- Links with registered child-minders and other childcare providers for parents/carers.
- Support for child-minders.
Contact details for Templenewsam and Colton Children’s Centre
Main site: Templenewsam Halton Primary School, Pinfold Lane, Halton, Leeds, LS15 7SY. 0113 2250025
Hub site: Colton Primary School, School Lane, Colton, Leeds, LS15 9AL
Email address: email@example.com
Templenewsam and Colton Children’s Centre Team:
Kathy Lightfoot – Children’s Centre Manager
Claire Hogg – Senior Family Outreach Worker
Tracey Crann – Family Outreach Worker
Kirsty Thompson – Family Outreach Worker